Since 1934, Newbridge Silverware has been Ireland’s premier designer and producer of homeware and giftware products and it is this unique history of craftsmanship and experience, combined with a contemporary and fresh attitude to design, that puts Newbridge Silverware on the cutting edge of modern living.
Newbridge Silverware is entering a new and exciting phase of development and is currently opening a new retail store in the Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick.
|Location:||Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick.|
|Retail Customer Sales and Service Advisors
1) Full-time, 37.5 hours/week Mon to Sun
2) Part-time, 20hrs / week.
We are looking for flexible retail customer sales advisors to work in the new Retail store in The Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick.
Duties will include:
- Providing efficient and friendly services, ensuring first class customer service is provided
- Completing transactions and cash handling
- Development of expert knowledge of all products
- Effectively communicating with other team members and become an integral part of the team
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Other ad hoc duties where required.
- You must be hard working, reliable, motivated and a quick learner
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- 2 3 years Retail experience is required preferably within the jewellery and giftware environment
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, driven individual who is fully flexible
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet business requirements
- Team player
- You must have fluent English
- Ability to work in high pressure sales environment.
Please send CV and covering letter to Margaret@newbridgesilverware.ie