Sales Assistant -Superdry
Superdry are currently recruiting for a permanent Part-Time Sales Assistant.
To apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Manager – Lifestyle Sports
Who We Are:
Explore everything that makes us Ireland’s leading sports retailer #YourLifeYourStyleYourSports
As Ireland’s leading and only Irish-owned sports retailer, Life Style Sports inspires and empowers the Stylised Athlete, across the whole island, through best-in-class omnichannel experiences for our customers.
Our modern Brand Centre sits in the heart of Dublin city above our flagship store for seamless collaboration between our BC and stores teams. Our new carbon-neutral Fulfilment Campus leads the way as the first in Ireland and is just one of the ways we’re looking towards the future.
Supported by over 800 team members across 40 stores, and a rapidly expanding eCommerce operation, we provide all the latest drops across performance and fashion from the biggest brands in sports. With a highly engaged social media following of almost 400k across Instagram and Tiktok, our ever-growing digital operation plays a central role in all aspects of our business.
We create unrivalled experiences and opportunities for all members all our team, with well-being and development of skills being at the heart of our operation. Our culture is encapsulated through our three core Brand Values: Social, Inspirational & Fearless. These are interjected into every aspect of our business, whether that’s guiding the direction of our brand strategy, or inspiring our approach to team events and training days or workshops with leading brands. We love to develop our people upwards for Store Management, Operations Management and Brand Centre roles. It’s one of the many reasons we’ve been voted one of the Best Employers in Ireland by the Sunday Independent since the rankings began!
Envision working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where innovative, ambitious, and creative people thrive. We’re always looking for exceptional talent to join our team, so if you can see yourself as part of our team, explore our vacancies today.
Our Deputy Managers are to support the Store Manager and management team in propelling the overall operations and sales performance for our stores. The Deputy Manager will support with the recruitment, coaching and developing of the team – maintaining high engagement and preparing the team for future leadership opportunities. As Deputy Manager you will set the team up with objectives and clear KPI targets to achieve. Action Covid-19 guidelines in order to keep the team and customers safe.
- Use your commercial acumen to drive and increase store sales, store productivity and control cost
- Utilise the commercial reports daily & weekly to ensure store is set up to trade productively each day
- Support the Store Manager to recruit, coach, and develop a talented team – maintaining high engagement and preparing the team for future leadership opportunities
- Set your team up with objectives and have clear KPI’s targets to achieve this. Follow up!
- Support and manage underperformers to ensure performance is in line with objectives set
- Be a commercial leader, adapting an interest in all concepts in store to coach and develop an epic team
- Stock management and rotation
- Implement VM guidelines and share results with the operations team in your region
- Visit competitors weekly and report any key notes within store and with the operations
- Maintain regular communication with our regional and brand centre team
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance
- Competent in making business decisions with and in the absence of store manager
- Confident with report analysis and driving store productivity to achieve profit
- An understanding of the market, fashion, and fitness trends with a competitive edge
- Invests in the people with the ability to lead, coach and develop a talented team
Life Style Sports jobs and careers | Indeed.com
Selected Femme Homme
PART-TIME SALES ASSISTANT
We are seeking a friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic individual with flexibility Monday to Sunday.
Please apply in store or email your CV to email@example.com
Neville Jewellers at the Crescent are currently recruiting:
- 1 x Full Time Flexi Sales Assistant
- 1 x Part Time Weekend Sales Assistant
- Retail experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Extremely fast paced environment Must be capable of retaining new information
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyholder Supervisor – Greenes Shoes
Greenes Shoes are currently recruiting for a key holder position, 5 day week based over 7 days, approx 30 hours p/week.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Candidates are required to be fully flexible with a priority and availability for Thursday & Friday in particular along with weekends.
Apply in store or please send your CV direct to the store on email@example.com
SKY – Assistant Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“As a front-line leader working under the General Manager you will support the Retail Shop team with showcasing our groundbreaking products and services to potential new and existing customers. We rely on you to lead by example and encourage your team to deliver an outstanding customer experience and build fans of Sky, this position will be a quota carrying role, and we expect you to lead from the front!” – Head of Retail, ROI
What you’ll do:
- An engaging people leader who encourages their teams to achieve full potential
- Ensuring your team have the knowledge and tools they need to build an outstanding customer experience
- Working as part of a regional team to drive excellent customer experience and achieve regional targets.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for supporting your Advisors within your shop
- Supporting your General Manager with the management of the shop
- Achieving a balanced and consistent sales and customer experience performance across your area, focused on participation as well as results
- Carrying out duties to follow Sky’s health and safety policy and adhere to Sky’s compliance regulations
- Work with the General Manager on compliance and sales processing efficiencies, identify knowledge gaps that could impact business performance
What you’ll bring:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office
- Experience with sales KPIs
- Experience of working within a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Experience in People Management of large teams
- Maintaining a high professional business standard personally and within your team
- Using time effectively by prioritising your time across your Shop as required
The Retail Sales Division is a key channel for the continued growth of the Ireland business. We have over 30 Sky stores in Ireland with an employee count of 100! We also have strategic partnerships with key retailers nationwide creating a retail footprint delivering a best in class retail experience for our customers. The next three years are incredibly exciting for our team, with culture, focus and physical look and feel playing a key role in our transformation.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Click the Link to Apply
Supervisor – Limerick Crescent Shopping Centre (32 hours)
- Dooradoyle Rd, Limerick, Ireland
- Department: Stores
- Departments: Retail
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Contract type: Part-time
Rituals Expert / Supervisor
You are a master of Rituals selling ceremonies, with the product expertise to match. Continue to grow with Rituals, the brand that’s dedicated to making people feel good.
You are all about customer experience
As a Rituals Expert, you’re part of our in store teams and our international community of Rituals Experts. You are a true brand ambassador, listening to our customers’ needs and advising them on which of our products are the perfect match for them. At the same time, you are a role model and mentor to the Rituals Advisors in your shop. Being a Rituals Expert means being a lead sales associate with ambitions of expanding your professional skill set in luxury retail and cosmetics.
All of these characteristics are what make you the ideal Rituals Expert. You give new meaning to the words ‘aim big, act small’ by:
- Working as the lead Rituals Advisor alongside your Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and other Rituals Advisors to reach your personal goals and the goals for your store.
- Interacting directly with customers to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Mentoring and supporting Rituals Advisors
- Keeping the store clean and tidy at all times, in line with company standards so that our products are always presented according to Rituals visual merchandising guidelines
In addition, you will enhance your and your teams knowledge of our rituals, products and treatments, and continue to expand your expertise and luxury retail skills through our extensive training program.
Join our team
At your store, you work together with passionate and enthusiastic colleagues. Just like you, they take a quality-orientated approach to customer service. You will notice that, especially in their dedication to creating a unique customer experience and offering the right solution in any situation. And how do you best describe our working atmosphere? Best in Class, Authentic and full of lots of energy.
This is you
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humour. You are also ‘one of a kind’ because of your ability to mentor your team members and connect with customers, so everyone feels at home in our stores. In addition, as a Rituals Expert you are professional and excited about our brand. You know how to share that excitement with your team members and our customers. And on top of that, you have:
- at least 1 year experience as either a Supervisor or Team Leader
- strong motivation to reach performance targets
- a customer-service mentality and team-player’s work ethic
- decision making and problem-solving skills
- eye for detail, organised and structured
A guide to your benefits
If you feel good, our customers feel good. That’s why, as a Rituals Expert, based on a 40-hour work week, you get:
- a competitive salary and performance related bonus.
- Quarterly product allocation plus 30% discount on our products.
- opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending training sessions and courses.
Your path to a new career
Grow with us as a Rituals Expert. Show your ambitions by turning your store into the kind of place where our customers love to shop.
We are Rituals
At Rituals a sense of purpose goes hand-in-hand with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all of our heartbeats as much as we care about the wellbeing of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal wellbeing and growth. Contribute to our ambitions as a Rituals Expert.
“We are one of the fastest growing beauty brands.
And why? Because of our people.”
– Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Sales Advisors – Carraig Donn
Carraig Donn at Crescent Shopping Centre are currently recruiting for fully flexible Sales Advisors.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Store Manager – Limerick Crescent
At Three we’re used to going beyond expectations to better connect our customers
If that sounds like you, join us, and Be Phenomenal. Our Retail teams play a critical part in our enhanced store experience. Never has there been a more exciting time to join a team of open, honest and passionate employees. Three is forward thinking, you can’t stagnate in this job, and you’ll be part of a charming bunch of people that will become lifelong friends. There’s an energy here that’s infectious; we defy convention and we’re always looking at ways to shake up the industry and to surprise and delight our customers. You can be yourself here, and you’ll get to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
Join us as Retail Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Managers have a passion for people & technology and are committed to helping our guests discover lifestyle solutions and digital services that enhance our guests lives. We look for individuals who can also demonstrate a flexible and positive approach to problem solving.
You will be a step ahead of customer’s expectations to engage and deliver a personalised experience.
- Our Assistant managers are leaders. They motivate and consistently deliver targets.
- Have business acumen that supports new opportunities to drive store performance.
- Our managers understand P&Ls and how to maximise margins.
- Not only do our assistant managers support their manager with day to day running of stores they coach and develop their high performing teams to be the best they can be.
- You will influence and gain commitment from others through sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Be responsible for KPIs for store and teams in areas such as sale, stock, audit, and security and deliver operational objectives making sure store is fit to trade.
- Champion the best customer experience in store. We’re obsessed with and excited by the opportunity to WOW every guest that comes to our stores.
- Assist three customers through the discovery, experience, and purchase process
- Be able to speak to Threes connected life vision
What else will the role involve?
You will make customers feel phenomenal by
- Taking ownership of customer issues, using your problem-solving skills to take care of them in a patient and professional manner until resolve
- Promote customer self-service with a ‘show’ rather than ‘do’ attitude, and through the My3 app.
- Embody a better connect life in person and engage with customers to tell a story about our product range, not just a tech spec
You will be responsible for driving sales
- Motivating your team to exceed targets, through coaching and supporting.
- Maintaining an expert-level knowledge of all products in the range attend trainings and keep current with product research and FAQs
- Engage with our customers to match them to the appropriate products and services in an approachable, personable manner
- Keep a motivated and positive attitude when closing sales, while also promoting our smaller products and services through cross-selling and upselling
You will go beyond the expected to
- Support your team and manager
- Taking part in projects that support our people and customer experience
- Keep up to date with industry trends and competitor activity to ensure you can demonstrate to customers why they should choose Three
- Continuously looking for improvements in processes or services, and have the confidence to put forward these recommendations
We appreciate eachother by
- Coaching and supporting our team in a way that engages the individual
- Ensure store standards are met by replenishing stock, reorganising displays in line with planograms, and maintaining the cleanliness and positive reputation of the store
- Have an appreciation and understanding for Data Protection policies and ensure all administration is carefully completed and filed in the correct manner
- Demonstrate responsibility for RLP (retail loss prevention) policies and processes to show support for your store manager during store audits
- Support your store manager with all RLP policies and processes to demonstrate support for store audits
You will ideally have the following skills and attributes
- Strong experience working in retail.
- Proven success in achieving targets and goals.
- Previous experience in a customer facing/service position.
- You are passionate and obsessed about giving our Guests an outstanding experience in store.
- Thrive on targets, goals and objectives and pushing yourself and your team.
- You will work with teams to support, motivate, and encourage each other for continuous improvement and achieve goals.
- You are a clear communicator; you can explain what can be complex and new information clearly, in everyday language that your team and our guests can understand.
- You do the right thing and always adhere to policies and procedures.
- Be able to take the responsibility of running the store in the absence of the manager.
- You are the person who is comfortable leading in a changing fast paced environment moving between sales floor, stock management, tills, merchandising and take accountability for commitments made.
What we offer
Competitive salary and Commission/Reward structure – earn up to €35,000 OTE
25 days annual leave each year
Smartphone with a generous employee plan
Benefits contribution paid monthly to use towards healthcare etc
Employer matching pension scheme of up to 5%
Life Assurance and Salary Protection Plan from day one
Access to learning and development tools such as LinkedIn Learning
Three Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment and growing a diverse workforce. We embrace those of any race, colour, gender identity, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, or sexual orientation; and we want our teams to reflect this!