At the Crescent Shopping Centre, we wish to assure you that the safety of our staff, retailer partners and customers is our top priority. In line with Government guidelines, face coverings are compulsory in the Centre and in all stores within the centre.
All retailers are now open at the Crescent Shopping Centre including Omniplex Cinema, restaurants and cafes.
Shoppers can dine indoors in restaurants and cafes upon presenting Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate and Photo I.D. Outdoor seating will remain in place at most entrances for shoppers who may wish to avail of takeaway services from one of our many eateries and coffee shops.
Below you will find measures the Crescent Shopping Centre have implemented to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers to provide all shoppers with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
• Placement of sanitising stations at all centre entrances
• Adjusted Mall Access with dedicated entry and exit points with a one way system in operation
• Social distancing programme with floor decals throughout the centre to encourage customer separation
• Installation of protective screens at the Centre Information Desk
• Queuing policy & monitored adherence to maintain social distancing
• Clearly outlined one way system with directional signage to ensure a safe flow of customers
• Covid 19 trained staff & management
• Covid 19 trained compliance officer
• Removal of all public seating with the exception of priority seating. A wheelchair is available for use along with a dedicated seating area for essential use only.
To further ensure your safety please comply with safety guidelines:
• Wear a suitable face covering while in the Centre
• Use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrances
• Practice social distancing at all times (2m)
• If you are using toilet facilities, please wash your hands as per the Covid 19 signs displayed
We appreciate your co-operation during this time.
Wishing you a safe and enjoyable shopping experience at the Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick