Store Manager – Selected Femme/Homme
Selected Femme/Homme are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for their store at the Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick.
- Experience necessary
- Excellent motivational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Lead & motivate a team to achieve store goals
- Working to achieve KPI’s and store targets
- Commercially focused to drive sales
- Achieve a very high standard of visual merchandising
To apply for this role please send your CV to Robert Doyle, email@example.com
MEGO – Store Manager
Mego are recruiting for the following:
Store Manager who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent motivational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Lead, motivate and empower your team to achieve store goals.
- Working to achieve KPI’s and store targets.
- Use a commercial focus to drive sales.
- Achieve a very high standard of visual merchandising and stock presentation.
- A real retailer who has great initiative and the ability to think outside the box.
- Experience and a love for working in a fast- paced, high energy environment.
To be considered please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Store Manager – Smiggle
Job no: 642471
Work type: Full time
Categories: Retail – Management
Smiggle – where a smile meets a giggle – has been a revelation since arriving on the UK shores back in 2014. With 130 Smiggle stores trading across UK & Ireland by the end of 2017, we are on the search for experienced Retail Store Managers and Assistant Retail Store Managers to help lead the brand’s rapid and exciting expansion into 2018!!
Not sure if this is the right time of year to make a career change? Why not express your interest now and discuss your career progression with our Talent Team to ensure you are part of the conversation for 2018
These exciting Store Manager and Assistant Manager opportunities would be perfect for dynamic, energetic individuals who have a real understanding of our brand, our customers and have a passion to develop and succeed. The ideal candidate’s must thrive in a fast pace retail environment, whilst creating unique experiences for both our fans and team members!
A career at Smiggle offers you:
- Opportunity: Smiggle currently operates in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UK and Ireland. Be part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand and help us achieve our goal.
- Professional Development: Comprehensive training and development plans, including an opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Program which is designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Reward and Recognition: Opportunity for bonuses, competitive salaries & pension
- Involvement: We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our bi-annual Smiggle conferences
- Generous Staff Discounts and Incentives: 50% off Smiggle product!
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- previous retail management or supervisory experience in a fast paced environment
- a strong sales focus and proven results in achieving KPI’s (ATV/UPT)
- extensive knowledge in loss prevention, Shrink and health & safety
- strong leadership skills to coach and develop yourself and team
- a high level of visual merchandising standards using planograms and VM guidelines
- BE FUN!!! – You can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure excellent customer service and seek to ensure you provide every customer with a smile and a giggle!
How to apply: This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Smiggle – where a smile meets a giggle.
Click here to apply: