MEGO – Assistant Manager required
Assistant Store Manager who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service
Excellent motivational skills
Strong communication skills
Lead, motivate and empower your team to achieve store goals
Working to achieve KPI’s and store targets
Use a commercial focus to drive sales.
Achieve a very high standard of visual merchandising and stock presentation
A real retailer who has great initiative and the ability to think outside the box
Experience and a love for working in a fast- paced, high energy environment
To be considered please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Supervisor Required
Superdry are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join their team as a full time supervisor .
Please apply via email to email@example.com or drop a CV in store.
Part Time Sales Advisors required
Carraig Donn are currently recruting for Part-Time Sales Advisors at the Crescent store. Please drop your CV in store or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Costa Coffee are currently recruiting for Baristas.
Looking for fully flexible staff for weekday and weekends, no previous experience necessary
To apply hand your CV In store.
Part time Childcare Assistant required
Childcare Assistant required for The Crescent Shopping Centre Drop in Creche.
Level 5 minimum childcare essential for position, First Aid an advantage Position is for weekend role , 11 hours contract over Saturday & Sunday.
Candidates must be flexible to work some weekdays to cover staff annual leave/ days off etc.
Email CV to email@example.com
Assistant Store Manager, GAP Outlet, Crescent Shopping Centre
As a member of the store’s leadership team the Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager in managing the sales generation, operational and human resources functions within the store to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability, and compliance with company procedures. The Assistant Manager trains, develops and manages Sales Associates, Supervisors and Floor Managers and supports the Store Manager to achieve maximum sales.
Drives Business Results
- Drives the analysis of performance through the business KPI’s.
- Accountable for assisting the Store Manager in achieving payroll and controllable costs in store; and ensuring compliance to store targets.
- Manages Sub 2 through effective vacation scheduling and management of sickness in store.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Delivers outstanding visual presentation and effective merchandise and inventory management.
- Follows direction from the District Visual Coordinator to implement the Gap standard in store.
- Leads store team to deliver the best customer store experience in retail through:
- Visual execution and optimal use of both space and fixtures
- Fitting Rooms Service/Selling
- Shop floor replenishment
- Customer outfitting/Personal stylists
- Supports the Store Manager to provide outstanding leadership to the store team generating high levels of motivation and commitment.
- Provides coaching and development opportunities to ensure the store is constantly striving to up-grade and develop its talent.
- Ensures performance and potential is monitored continuously to provide a knowledgeable and effective associate resource through IDPs.
- Assists in leading the performance management process in store with the Managers to create a climate of high quality feedback, coaching and development; and reward commensurate with individual performance.
- Creates training and development plans using IDPs.
- Ensures adequate training for all employees in customer service, merchandising, loss prevention, product knowledge, and other operational areas as necessary to perform the job.
- Provides coaching opportunities to ensure the store is constantly striving to up-grade and develop its talent. Acts as a mentor for new starters.
- Holds store team and self-accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance.
- Leads efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance.
- Ensures supply chain efficiency through data integrity in store.
- Delivers effective payroll management in the store.
- Ensures compliance with statutory and policy led controls.
- Controls losses through effective loss prevention plans.
- Delivers Loss Prevention objectives, maintain shrinkage and security of the store.
- Actions and supervises the accurate completion of quarterly inventories and model stock inventories.
- Ensures that adequate alarm services are maintained and ensures the review of their reports.
- Supervises the training of store employees in loss prevention related areas.
- Monitors and implements quarterly Ops audit.
- Demonstrated management skills as Associate Manager or Supervisor.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
To Apply, Click Here:
Sales Assistant – Skechers
Skechers are looking for a fully flexible Sales Assistant that work can work Monday to Sunday.
To apply for the position drop a CV into the store or email firstname.lastname@example.org