RETAIL ASSISTANT REQUIRED
MUST BE FULLY FLEXIBLE & AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKDAYS, EVENINGS AND
Eason are looking for a Retail Sales Assistant (20-hour contract) to work within our store. Full flexibility required.
6 MONTHS RETAIL/CUSTOMER FOCUSED EXPERIENCE PREFERABLE
Please apply within with an up to date CV or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eason are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest talent pool and we are committed to ensuring candidates are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process.
Part-Time Sales Staff
Golden Spider Web are currently recruiting for Part-Time Sales Staff.
Must have retail experience and be flexible.
Please apply for this position In Store at Golden Spider Web at the Crescent Shopping Centre or email email@example.com
MOTHERCARE – Assistant Retail Manager (Full Time)
To assist the Store Manager in all areas of managing the store by taking individual tasks and reporting back to the Manager as needed. Deputise for the Manager in his/her absence. Ensure the continuous running of the store in an efficient and effective manner. Report on all key issues to the Manager as needed on his / her return.
- Maximise store sales by analysis of all relevant sales data and reports and assist in making decisions to increase sales.
- Assist in regularly reviewing competitor activity and recommend action as appropriate.
- Promotional activities – implement all company policies and assist in delivering local activities to increase sales.
- Drive Store profitability by using the sales information provided on sales, margins and best sellers.
- Space Management – assist in evaluating all reports and make recommendations based on increasing sales.
- Visual Merchandising – implement company standards and use experience and judgement to optimise sales in all areas.
- Store Standards – implement all company standards in areas such as sales promotions, shrinkage, stock controls and stock moves within the store.
- Stock Control – assist in managing all aspects of stock control within the store to ensure minimum shrinkage and maximum sales.
- Assist the manager to achieve all Store KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Assist in training and development of staff.
- Assist in the delegation of daily tasks to ensure all aspects of the store are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Contribute to the effective management of the team by clear communication and assisting in feedback on performance and attendance issues.
- Assist in communication of all Company policies to the team and with the various departments in Head Office as needed.
- Assist in the management of all aspects of Health and Safety for the store.
- Assist the Manager and the team to deliver the Mothercare Ireland’s customer service standards.
- Managing and resolving difficulties as they arise using company policies and effective decision making skills. Refer matters to the Manager if unresolved.
- Contribute to ensuring full compliance with all Legal obligations to Trading Standards
- is met.
- Assist in following up on all feedback from My Customer reports within the store.
- Assist in managing the security elements of the store, stock, staff, and customers in line with company policies.
- Contribute to management of all cash movements, reconciliations, and balances within store guidelines.
- Assist in the day to day Banking reconciliations within the Company set guidelines.
- Complete safe checks and report any discrepancies as needed.
- Complete all coin orders, till errors, waste disposal matters in line with guidelines as needed.
- Complete all end of period reporting (i.e. merchandising packs, Sales reports) as needed.
- Payroll reporting as delegated by the manager.
- Absenteeism reporting as delegated by the manager.
- Assist in managing all systems (Meridian, security)
Locally Controlled Costs
- Contribute to the management of all aspects of locally controlled costs within budgets.
- Assist in the management of all relationships within the business on a professional basis to achieve the best results for the overall business.
- Contribute ideas and feedback within the business – attending meetings as needed in the Managers absence.
Knowledge and Skills required for effectiveness in this role:
- Supervisory or Management experience to assist in leading the team to achieving Key Performance Indicators
- Confident leader and motivated to achieve success
- Natural sales ability
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Detailed knowledge of the retail industry
- Passionate about Selling and Customer Service Skills
- Good standard of PC skills to produce, analyse, interpret and understand reports and information to manage the store effectively
- Relationship management skills to lead, influence and interpret Company policies to achieve the best results for Staff, Customers, Senior Management and Suppliers.
- Knowledge of Consumer Legislation and Customer Service Standards
- Knowledge of Loss Prevention and security
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards
Candidates can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our link http://www.irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Assistant-Manager-Retail-8048651.aspx
MOTHERCARE 2 x Sales Advisor (Fully flexible Part-Time)
To delight our customers through the provision of excellent customer service & selling that meets our customers’ needs and aspirations, in order to maximise sales.
Key Skills & Behaviours
Passion for customers
Enthusiastic and positive approach
Excellent verbal communication skills
Proven team working skills
Ability to build rapport with people quickly
Positive and flexible attitude
Good questioning & listening skills
Ability to advise customers on the features, actions & benefits of our products
Ability to demonstrate products confidently to customers
Ability to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
High standards of personal presentation
Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
Key Competencies Being Customer Led Team Player Communication Commercial Focus Personal Qualities
Skills / Knowledge Required
Essential: Skillnet training and upskilling are minimum training standard for all employees.
Desirable: An ability to demonstrate customer service skills is desirable.
Give customers the best impression of Mothercare
Greet, acknowledge and approach all customers who enter the store
Give customers full attention when they need help
Ask questions to understand customers’ needs
Offer customers products and services that meet their needs
Explain the features and benefits of our products and services to customers
Demonstrate product ranges competently to customers
Add value to customers’ purchases by offering appropriate accessories or promotional offers
Answer questions and reassure customers that a product or service meets their needs
Successfully close a sale with customers
Give prompt, friendly & helpful service to customers on the telephone
Give good service at the till point when customers are ready to pay
Carry out all of Mothercare’s customer services efficiently, in line with policy
Thank customers when they leave the store
Understand why a customer is dissatisfied with a product or service provided
Give customers a hassle free after-sales service
Act responsibly in matters of health & safety and security
Display products to Mothercare’s retail standards & disciplines
Candidates can apply directly to email@example.com
MEGO LIMERICK – STORE MANAGER
08 Aug 2017
Mego at the Crescent Shopping Centre are recruiting for the following:
Store Manager who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent motivational skills
- Strong communicational skills
- Lead, motivate and empower your team to achieve store goals
- Working to achieve KPI’s and store targets
- Use a commercial focus to drive sales
- Achieve a very high standard of visual merchandising and stock presentation
- A real retailer who has great initiative and the ability to think outside the box
- Experience and a love for working in a fast- paced, high energy environment
To be considered please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Velvet- Hair, Nails & Beauty are looking for Beauticians and Nail Technicians to join their team!! Full time and part time positions available. Please leave your CV in the salon at the Crescent Shopping Centre or post it to any of their salons.